onsdag 16 september 2009

Finally!

So after a long time of delays the blog is finally started. With just a year left untill the general election, both in the uk and sweden. I'll be posting everything about the elections the parties and my personal opion about the parties policies.

Introduction:

I'm an 18 year old guy from a small town on the west coast of Sweden. Took my graduation from high school this summer and have been pretty much doing some work during the summer. Anyway the reason why i started with this blog is mainly too infrom my opions about policy making all the way from the U.N to the local parties here in sweden.

So why am i a libertarian. Well it's pretty simple i support freedom for the induvidual and the rights for the indvidual too form his own life and choices. Without the needs too be controlled by the state. I'm not member of any political party for the time being, however my belifs in politics are very close too the Moderate Youth League and i am a supporter of the Moderate Party of Sweden.

So i Guess it's it. Untill next time that is.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar